Wednesday, October 27, 2010

More stuff about me...

Three jobs I have had in my life: Consultant, Managing Editor, Associate Editor




Places I have lived (chronically): Cincinnati, Bowling Green, OH, Guam (for 6 weeks in 1992) & Pittsburgh




Three favorite drinks: White Zinfandel, Johannesburg Riesling, Cosmopolitan




Three TV shows that I watch: News, "Private Practice," "Grey's Anatomy"




Three places I have been: Bangkok, Negril, Jamaica, Hong Kong




Three places I wanna go: Ghana, Brazil, New Orleans




Three of my favorite foods: sauteed zucchini, fettuccine Alfredo with grilled bell peppers, salmon




Three things I am looking forward to: No longer needing unemployment compensation and living abundantly, finishing my book(s), romance


Three fav movies: "Waiting to Exhale," "Pulp Fiction," "Eve's Bayou"

No comments:

Post a Comment