Friday, April 22, 2011

The story continues...

Originally posted Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Decades come and go as countless people pass through our lives. Each one touches us for a specific reason, known or unknown. I've been privileged to have many incredible people to contribute to my worldview and I'd like to think they all have in some way made me a better person. This has not been the smoothest ride but it has definitely been an adventure. I've been blessed to  experience incredible highs and to crawl up from some very deep depths. Although I have no idea of what is ahead or how it will end, I thank you for your participation in my storyline. 

There have been some sections and paragraphs I'd love to delete, but they  add to the structure for the the rest of tale. As I begin Chapter 53 please know that every phrase you've said, every laugh we've shared and every spoken word will contribute to make the narrative of my life fuller and richer.

(c) C. Denise Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment